When you visit this website, a record of your visit is kept for statistical and research purposes.
The information kept for these purposes is:
- Your server address
- Your top level domain name (e.g. com, .gov, .au, .uk, etc)
- The date and time of the visit to the site
- The pages accessed and the documents downloaded
- The referral site visited
- The type of browser used
Collection of Personal Information
When you email us:
- We will record you e-mail address
- We will only use your e-mail for the purpose for which you provided it
- It will not be added to a mailing list unless we have your consent
- We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose
- We will not disclose it without your consent except where Grabba may be required by law to disclose certain information.
Should you decide to select an online form, such as one used by Grabba Enquiries or the Software Developer Program:
- We will record your name, company name, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, street address, country, company URL, company logo and other personal information provided
- We will only use this information for the purpose for which you provided it
- The information will not be added to a mailing list unless we have your consent
- We will not disclose this information without your consent except where Grabba may be required by law to disclose certain information.
The information you provide may be used to fulfill your request for certain products and services, to personalise your experience on our website, to keep you updated on the latest product announcements, software updates,special offers or other campaigns, promotions and matters of interest to you.
The information you provide will not be released to any third party without your consent which may be given during the registration process, or at any time afterwards, unless Grabba is compelled to do so by law. If you withdraw your consent to the provision of the information you submitted while joining our software developer program, such as joining our mailing list, we will withdraw those provisions as per your request.
Update or deactivate your membership
Grabba Members Area information is password-protected for your privacy and security. Grabba safeguards the security of the data you send us with physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. In certain areas of our website, Grabba uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to enhance the security for sensitive data transmissions. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us, and so we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure browser.
A cookie is a text string that is included with Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) requests and responses. Cookies are used to maintain state information as you navigate different pages on a web site or return to the web site at a later time. Cookies cannot be used to execute code (run programs) or deliver viruses to your computer.
Most modern browsers support cookies. However, a user can usually also choose whether cookies should be used or not. The following are common options:
- To enable or disable cookies completely, so that they are always accepted or always blocked.
- To prompt users for individual cookies and remembering their answers.
- To distinguish between first-party and third-party cookies and treat each group accordingly (i.e. to restrict or deny third-party cookies but allow first-party cookies.)
- To treat cookies based on a whitelist or a black list, updated by user or the browser manufacturer. (i.e. restrict or block cookies from blacklisted sites.)
- To put a reasonable cap on the expiry date and time of cookies.
- To treat cookies based on their P3P privacy policies if they have any.
Third party sites
This website contains links to other sites. Grabba does not share your personal information with those sites and is not responsible for their privacy practices. Grabba encourages you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies.
Access to information
We will, at your request, provide you with access to any information which we have collected about you through this website in accordance with Information Privacy Principle 6, Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). To gain access to this information you should contact us (see details below). If you believe that any information is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, please contact us and we will revise the relevant information in accordance with Information Privacy Principle 7, Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Visit www.privacy.gov.au for more information on Commonwealth Government Privacy Act.
Questions or suggestions
If you have questions or concerns about our collection, use or disclosure of your personal information, please contact us.